- Which type of topology is required by DMVPN?
Show (Hide) Explanation/ReferenceThe topology of DMVPN is always hub-and-spoke as all Spokes are required to connect to the Hub router directly.
- A. ring
- B. full mesh
- C. hub-and-spoke*
- D. partial mesh
- Which circumstances can cause a GRE tunnel to be in an up/down state? (Choose three)
- A. The tunnel interface IP address is misconfigured.
- B. The tunnel interface is down.*
- C. A valid route to the destination address is missing from the routing table.*
- D. The tunnel address is routed through the tunnel itself.*
- E. The ISP is blocking the traffic.
- F. An ACL is blocking the outbound traffic.
- Which technology supports multiple dynamic secure connections on an unsecured transport network?
- A. DMVPN*
- B. VPN
- C. Site-to-site VPN
- D. client VPN
Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.